BullFrog Kitchen Cafe @ Donggongon
Blok D, Lot 28, Ground Floor (donggogon Square),
Operating Hours: 4pm - 1am
- Jack and I travel a little further for food hunting tonight. Not long ago, I spotted BullFrog Kitchen Cafe at Donggongon while we were on the way back from a friend's house. If you are familiar with Donggongon area, it wouldn't be hard to locate the place as it is just located behind Restoran Juara. It wasn't really a strategic location where it can be easily spotted by the roadside and I couldn't recall how I spotted the restaurant previously. It took some times for us to search for the place tonight but it was worth while.
- Beef Burger RM9.00
- Doubted with the food serves at Bullfrog, I ordered the Beef Burger. Surprisingly, it was made from homemade beef patty and served with our favourite thick fries. The taste of the burger just left us speechless. A decent portion of beef patty, fried egg, fresh tomato slices, fresh cucumber slices and fresh cabbage, sandwiched in between of the sesame bun. 4/5
- Lamb Chop with Mushroom Sauce RM16.50
- When you order the Lamb Chop, it comes with an option of Black Pepper Sauce or Mushroom Sauce. Jack opted for the Mushroom sauce and it tasted good. Unlike the Lamb Chop we found at other place, it was marinated with thyme and rosemary which bring out extra flavours and nice aroma. Even without the sauce, the Lamb Chop tasted flavourful on its own. The meat was tender too. 4/5
- Based on the interior of the cafe, I assumed that it will be a great place for football lovers to chill out while watching football matches.