Benefits of Eucheuma Cottonii (a.k.a. Sea Bird Nest)
Eucheuma Cottonii (a.k.a. Sea Bird Nest) is 100% organic coral grass, a valuable gift from sea. It is grows naturally and contains no artificial fertilizer and no bleaching chemical. Why should eat Sea Bird Nest? This organic seaweed is rich in enzyme nutrients, minerals, calcium, iron, multitude fibers and jelly form proteins. It is especially good for skin care, vegetarian diet and daily fiber diet intake. It is the perfect health food for the children, pregnant women, menopausal woman, the elderly, vegetarian and all human-being.
- collagen are 10 times higher than bird’s nest.
- calsium are 37 higher than fish liver.
- PH worth 7.6
Calcium 671(mg) Iron 671(mg) Magnesium 661(mg) Phosphorus 139(mg) Sodium 6.31% Salinity 15.7%
Ph on 4% solution 7.6% Energy 266(kcal) Protein 0.73g Carbohydrate 59.9g Total Lipid 0.05g Water 91.32g Fiber 0.5g Ash 1.36g
Benefits of “SEA BIRD’S NEST”:
1) Adjust body weight and hormone, breast enhancement.
2) Antibacterial, Expulsion of toxin.
3) Eliminate constipation
4) Improve hypertension and hypo-tension
5) Create a beautiful skin
6) normalize the thyroid gland function
7) helps improve metabolism. improve stomach functions.
9) helps to Eliminates nephritis, Arthritis, Dropsy.
10) Strengthens the blood vessel, Improve rheumatism, Collagen defect, Blood physique and Purpura hemorrhagic.
11) Improve Blood circulation, Cold and shoulder sore
12) effective for those who had Sarcoma or Tumor
13) slim up your abdomen and buttocks, soften skin and improve waist pain.
How to prepare seaweed to edible condition? Wash and soak the seaweed with clean tap water for about 2 hours until seaweed expanded into a loose. After soaked, rinse with cold water, drain and serve; Keep fresh in refrigerator for later consumption.
Expiry date: 6 months (Keep in cool/ dry place, beware of sun light.)
Grade AAA - colored violet / purple
Grade AA - Yellow / yellow / white
Grade A - Color brown.
EASY RECIPE - MUST TRY OUT YOURSELF
Ingredients: Red Jujube, Dried Longan, Rock Sugar, Dried Eucheuma Cottonil Seaweed, Ginger juice.
1. Put Seaweed into purify water for about 4 hours and than cut into pieces
2. Put Red Jujube, Rock Sugar and Longan into pot, add in water, boiled for half an hour, add in Giner juice and boil for another 5 minits.
3. Let cool off and add in Seaweed and serve.
(Note: You can boil Seaweed together with Rock Sugar, Longan and Red Jujube if you want the Seaweed totally Dissolve)
Ingredient:Eucheuma Cottonii Seaweed, Cucumber, Carrot, Greens Vege, Soy Sauce, Fruits Vinegar, Olive Oil.(Note: Can also add in chilli, Garlic, Tomato and etc)
Soak the seaweed in purify water for about 4 hours, cut into small stick form, cucumber and carrot cut into filiform. Put all the Ingredients into a plate, sprinkles the sauce, fruits vinegar and olive oil, Agitate and serve. Also can add in wasabi sauce, barbecue sauce, seaweed sauce or satay sauce as your wish.
Produce Method No 1:
Cook the dried longan and red jujube as soup, Filters out the sediment, add in rock sugar juice and seaweed (after soaking and cut into pieces), cook for another 20 minutes, let cool off and Pours into the mold, place in Refrigerator and done.
Produce Method No 2:
Soak 250g of seaweed, put into blender, add in cold water and blended into pappy, pouring into pot and cook till boiled and dissolved. Add your choice of fruits, Pours into the mold; place in Refrigerator and done. Our Seaweed Plant and Processing Area
Everydayfoodilove.co/ angeline-ong-yoga.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading our posts. Our team media coverage touches mostly on lifestyle events and focuses on happening scenes in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu. Invite us for food reviews, travel and hotel reviews, KL clubbing reviews and product launches. Our other interests include the movies, technology and photography. Subscribe to my facebook page. Contact us via my email at: [email protected] or [email protected]