Ride to Serve - King of Toba aka KOT, Medan Indonesia
Join us Angeline Ong and Ras Angela Wong this coming December 8th -10th 2017 ride for the Good Cause to raise fund for the underprivileged kids in Penang and Medan Indonesia 🙏🙏🙏
Register at Howei.com
Ride to Serve - King of Toba aka KOT.
Lions Club of Penang Outreach(LCPO) humbly presents to you our joint project with Lions Club of Medan Deli (LCMD) Medan, Indonesia.
King of Toba is a jointly organised project by LC Medan Deli and LC Penang Outreach, with the hope of raising funds to be channelled towards targeted school for the less fortunate and Children's Home.
Details of this competition race can be found at : event.howei
We promised you it will be excitement without frills all the way from starting point til finishing point. We will give you nothing but the best of trails, best of scenery and the best ride you will enjoy and remember 😙😚
1) Individual Race
2) Team Race
3) King of Mountain
Ride To Serve - King of Toba
Venue: Samosir Island, Lake Toba, Medan, Indonesia
Date: 8th - 10th December 2017
Registration fee: RM480
Event Organiser: Lions Club of Medan Deli & Lions Club Of Penang Outreach
Closing Date: 15th November 2017
- Ground transport from Kualanamu to Samosir Island and vice versa.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner for 8th and 9th December 2017)
- Breakfast for 10th December 2017
- Fellowship dinner andDance on 9th December 2017
- Raise fund for education purposes - will channel fund to one school in medan for underprivileged children.
- Part of the funds will be channelled towards Ruyi Children Home in Penang.
- Create awareness of the goodness of cycling towards a healthy lifestyle and also to promote peace amongst Asian countries... Peace, Mankind and Help is borderless.
Category and Fee: 100km - RM480
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlements:
- Howei Shirt Symbol Howei Medal Symbol
- Finisher Medal
1st prize- RM1500.00
2nd Prize- RM1000.00
3rd Prize - RM 500.00
Route Map: TukTuk - Penguruan - Gunung Puhit - TukTuk (100km)
Everydayfoodilove.co/ angeline-ong-yoga.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading our posts. Our team media coverage touches mostly on lifestyle events and focuses on happening scenes in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu. Invite us for food reviews, travel and hotel reviews, KL clubbing reviews and product launches. Our other interests include the movies, technology and photography. Subscribe to my facebook page. Contact us via my email at: [email protected] or [email protected]