I did Vinyasa Yoga and Pilates daily now, it's my new workout routine to improve my own yoga practice to a whole new level. The yoga move from one pose to the next on an inhale or an exhale will create a flow because of the smooth way that the poses run together and become like a dance. It allow for a lot of variety of movement, not just stretching but will certainly include Sun Salutations. Whether it is fast or slow, meditation is included in the practice, it 's very alignment-oriented. I love Pilates too cause most of the workout are involving core muscles, the core mucles are used to stabilize the thorax and the pelvis during dynamic movement and it also provides internal pressure to expel substances (vomit, feces, carbon-laden air, etc.).
For normal days, when I'm in the gym, indoor cycling will be my daily workout routine. I like indoor cycling cause it is an excellent cardiorespiratory activity with benefits similar to jogging and running. It is a good alternative for those who do not like to jog or run, or who have orthopedic limitations to weight bearing exercise. Performance benefits would include increasing speed, endurance, leg strength and power. Indoor cycling are convenience and relative safety, I can save time by maximizing my training within an hour rather than driving to and from a place to train outdoors. It can also be more of an intense workout. Distractions are minimized, it allow me to concentrate and focus on maximizing or maintaining heart rate for the session without worrying about cars, potholes and other road hazards.
As a food and lifestyle blogger, my workout routine helps me to stay in shape! I can still be healthy and has a great abs.
Yoga, Pilates and Jogging is a great workout that can be done anytime and anywhere, that's awesome for me cause I need to get my dose of endorphin (happy hormones) and serotonin (this hormone plays an important part in the regulation of learning, mood, sleep and vasoconstriction) everyday.
Practicing yoga in the nature...what can you ask for more???
Jogging outdoor is the best...especially at the beach side
I love beach...fun!!!
If I win this trip, it fulfill all my hobbies at once....I can do yoga early in the morning at the beach side, jogging in the evening before dinner and photography anytime..gonna be an awesome and relaxing trip for me!
This contest is for the bloggers i.e. If you're a blogger, participate la - easy to win one. Pangkor Laut Resort 3days 2nights package voucher that is valid for 6 months, so you can go anytime within that period.
Log into http://cikipedia.com/cikipedias-tropical-island-holiday-contest-pangkor-laut-resort-3days-2nights-holiday
Cikipedia’s Tropical Island Holiday CONTEST! Pangkor Laut Resort, 3days 2nights holiday!
Ah yes.. the time has come, to launch CIKIPEDIA with a bang!
Thanks to the good people of YTL, they have exclusively hooked up with Cikipedia to bring you a super luxe holiday getaway, to a 5-star tropical island resort -Pangkor Laut Resort. Not only that, there will be complimentary daily Yoga lessons thrown in because this is Cikipedia, and your health and well-being is paramount. You will not get this sort of contest anywhere else but on Cikipedia!
WOW! a Tropical Island Holiday
worth RM2000 !
Aren’t you excited to get started?
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO WIN THIS :
1. Subscribe to the Cikipedia Newsletter
* indicates required
Email Address *
Send me new posts by email
2. Like our Fanpage
3. On your blog write a short blog post (50 words or so)
Title of Post: I Want to Win an Awesome Tropical Island Holiday with Cikipedia!
Link to my post saying: I’m participating in Cikipedia’s Healthy Getaway Weekend! (or just copy and paste this link into your blog- easy!)
Then in around 50 words or so, write what your Daily or Weekly Workout Routine is (Can be as simple as gardening, walking the dog, jogging, - to hardcore rock climbing.. it’s entirely your own personal workout regime! There is no right or wrong workout – all workouts are GOOD and aimed to make you move around and have a fitter lifestyle).
4. Come back to this post on Cikipedia, and leave a comment – link to your post, So we know where to find it and can read it!
5. Sit back and wait for YTL and Cikipedia to select the Winner!
Terms and Conditions:
1) Deadline for this Contest : This contest ends at 5p.m. sharp on Friday, the 27th of July 2012
2) To qualify, you must complete ALL parts of the contest as outlined above.
3) Your experience includes daily breakfast for TWO, at Feast Village.
4) Reservations for your stay must be made ONE MONTH in advance of stay. Email email@example.com
5) This contest is open to everybody. Overseas guests can participate, but airfares, transfers are not included, just the accommodation and breakfast.
6) As this is a healthy weekend getaway, it includes Yoga classes totally F.O.C.!
Yoga – pick from daily sessions of:
Basic Yoga and Meditation – 8.30am – 9.20am (Except Wednesdays)
Tai Chi Quan Yoga – 9.30am – 10.20am (Except Wednesdays)
Hatha Yoga – 4.00pm – 4.50pm (Except Wednesdays)
7) The winner must present the original gift certificate upon check in (we will post it to you)
8) The gift certificate is valid for 6 months only
9) The judges decision is final
10) We will announce the winners on this blog and the Cikipedia fanpage wall.
Facebook: Cikipedia fanpageLog into http://cikipedia.com/cikipedias-tropical-island-holiday-contest-pangkor-laut-resort-3days-2nights-holiday