Angeline Ong Private Yoga Teacher and Female Body Transformation Specialist, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Graduated in TAFE International Western Australia, 2000, with Certificate III&IV in Health and Fitness Course, achieving the asian best student awards. Having a fitness background of almost 22 years and being a professional personal trainer in well-knowned clubs in Asia, Angeline had never gave up on improving her flexibility. Her first encounter with yoga was during her school day in Australia, she believe it is the most effective way of improving her flexibility, since then, she started a daily yoga practice. ANGELINE - Private Yoga Teacher and Female Body Transformation Specialist (WhatsApp: +6016 826 2812 Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area) or email: email@example.com or PM FB: https://www.facebook.com/angelineo or IG: https://www.instagram.com/angelineonglimin/
Angeline OngBeing tired of her hectic life as a personal trainer cum fitness manager, she took up a yoga teacher training program organized by the largest yoga studio in South East Asia, to further her knowledges. Continued education in Oct 2013 - Destination study in Casperia, Italy and is now certified in Vinyasa Yoga from Dristhi Yoga Teacher Training and registered teacher at Yoga Alliance.
Angeline Ong from 68kg - 48kg (Size 12 down to Size 4)
- TAFE INTERNATIONAL WESTERN AUSTRALIA '01 - Health and Fitness in Gym Instruction, Olympic Weight Lifting, Advanced Resistance and Circuit Technique, Nutrition Principles and for Performance, Functional of Anatomy, Performance Evaluation, Aqua Fitness Technique, Workplace Safety and Health, Client and Customer Service, Advanced Computer Operation.
- Premier Training International United Kingdom - Nottingham '04 - Sport Massage Therapy.
- YZ ACADEMY (Malaysia) and INSTITUTE OF INDIAN YOGATHERAPY - INDIA (Kolkata) '07 - Hatha Yoga
- DRISTHI YOGA TEACHER TRAINING 2013 - CASPERIA, ITALY.
- REGISTERED YOGA ALLIANCE TEACHER
About Private Yoga Session and charges
Private Yoga Class allows you to get a more personalized experience, taking your yoga practice to a deeper level. You can book a private class either as an individual or with your own small group (maximum 3 people). Private yoga class is designed specifically for you, taking into consideration your body type, fitness level, stress level, and your personal health goals. It is the most effective and the fastest way to reach your goals.
Classes can take place in your hotel gym, home or other location (please prepare your own yoga mat). Private yoga classes are designed for people who want to practice at their own pace in a private setting. It's also a perfect solution for everyone who has a busy or irregular work schedule that makes it difficult to attend regular group classes.
Whether your goal is to release stress, lose weight or just need to energize up, Yoga is the answer for you with the benefit below:
*Have Fun, helps you relax and relieve stress
*Helps lose weight and maintain weight permanently
*Helps you focus, boost your energy level and balance up your lifestyle
*Improve flexibility and tone up you body
*Relieve back pain and cure disease
Everyone can do Yoga, classes are designed for beginners to experienced yoga students. Your age, flexibility or past experience doesn't matter....all you need to do...get started now!!!
- Private Classes Fees - from RM200-RM500 per session of 75mins - 120mins (One on One training or Maximum of 3 people) *Charges are taking into consideration base on location or venue*
- Hire me for 1 whole month with the maximum of 12 Yoga sessions, Charges: RM2400 - RM3000
- Special request of 2 Yoga Teacher in 1 session, Charges: RM350-RM700 (depends on location)
- *Charges for NeuroVibe Yoga per session (90-120mins), RM500
My training at gym - Rhythmic Yoga
Yoga Center Switzerland AcroYoga Team
Yoga Center Switzerland AcroYoga Team
Ultron.co Athletes and Ambassadors
ANGELINE - Private Yoga Teacher and Female Body Transformation Specialist (WhatsApp: +6016 826 2812 Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or PM FB: https://www.facebook.com/angelineo or IG: https://www.instagram.com/angelineonglim
Everydayfoodilove.co/ angeline-ong-yoga.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading our posts. Our team media coverage touches mostly on lifestyle events and focuses on happening scenes in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu. Invite us for food reviews, travel and hotel reviews, KL clubbing reviews and product launches. Our other interests include the movies, technology and photography. Subscribe to my facebook page. Contact us via my email at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org