AcroYoga TTC with Patrick Nolfo & Valentina SeoJin in Seoul NOVEMBER 2016
AcroYoga is the combination of Yoga, acrobatics and Thai massage. This combination of Yoga and acrobatics is not only athletic but also aesthetic. In this different form of activity, in addition to an intense workout, the benefits of three ancient disciplines are also incorporated.
- Balasana (Child Pose)
- Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog)
The practice of AcroYoga can mold the overall personality of the participant by improving mental, physical and spiritual aspects. Its athleticism, discipline, and concentration improve one’s personality, confidence, trust, and kindness. It also helps to lose weight and the Thai massage makes the skin glow. Benefits of acroyoga include the following:
- Acroyoga enhances concentration, and this helps to ease mind from worries and relieve stress, leading to a more peaceful life.
- This trio combination results in a stronger immune system and improves the overall quality of life. It makes for a happy, satisfied and content life.
- It helps ease various chronic health conditions such as insomnia, anxiety, depression, pain, etc.
- It improves digestion, boosts elimination of toxins, and improves blood circulation, thereby building stamina. It improves memory and capacity to recall as well.
- Acroyoga poses emphasize proper body alignment, relieve gas and constipation and help build an appetite.
We are Ultron Athletes and Ambassador (Ultron Sportswear - Malaysia)
Patrick Nolfo at email@example.com or Valentina SeoJin at 010 9328 3328 (Korea) http://www.yogacenter.ch for more information!
http://www.yogacenter.ch for more information!!!
Everydayfoodilove.co/ angeline-ong-yoga.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading our posts. Our team media coverage touches mostly on lifestyle events and focuses on happening scenes in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu. Invite us for food reviews, travel and hotel reviews, KL clubbing reviews and product launches. Our other interests include the movies, technology and photography. Subscribe to my facebook page. Contact us via my email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com