Myanmar is the last frontier in Southeast Asian tourism
Memories Group in Myanmar. Memories gather together an interesting and varied group of properties and pursuits – from Awei Pila, a luxury resort on a remote island in the Mergui Archipelago (opening in November) to rustic lodges in the ethnic areas of Eastern Myanmar to the well-established Balloons Over Bagan and its newest adventures, Balloons Over Inle and hot-air balloon safaris in Shan State.
Burma Boating's schooner The Dallinghoo caters for up to 8 guestsIt promises to be an exciting partnership: we have three Grand Openings on the horizon, one of which is a chic new hotel in Yangon built on a Gary Player-designed golf course. In the Andaman Sea, we’ll also be representing Burma Boating, a fleet of schooners and yachts catering to private cruises.
Flying high with Balloons Over BaganHere’s a list of the 7 resorts and adventures we will be covering in the year ahead:
● Awei Pila: Barefoot luxury on a virgin island
● Burma Boating: Cruising, diving, wining n’ dining – across one of the world’s last untouched paradises
● Awei Metta: Elegant Yangon hotel; Grand Opening Dec. 15
● Keinnara Hpa-an Lodge: Ethnic Karen culture in a tropical wonderland
● Keinnara Loikaw Lodge: Chic boutique resort in remote Kayah State
● Hotel Suggati: Riverside location in Mawlamyaing, Mon State
● Balloons Over Inle/ Balloon Safaris/ Balloons Over Bagan: Reaching new heights in Myanmar
In many ways, Myanmar is the last frontier in Southeast Asian tourism, and Memories are blazing a trail into the luxury market.
Moken 'Sea Gypsy' family at work in Mergui Archipelago
Everydayfoodilove.co/ angeline-ong-yoga.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading our posts. Our team media coverage touches mostly on lifestyle events and focuses on happening scenes in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu. Invite us for food reviews, travel and hotel reviews, KL clubbing reviews and product launches. Our other interests include the movies, technology and photography. Subscribe to my facebook page. Contact us via my email at: [email protected] or [email protected]