From March 10th – 13th Anantara Hotels, Resorts and Spas invites you to one of Thailand’s biggest charitable events for 2016 – The King’s Cup Elephant Polo Tournament. Now in its 14th successful year, this increasingly popular event will be held by the banks of Bangkok’s mighty Chaophraya River and promises to have a range of ele-fantastic fun for the whole family.
Wake up to an energising breakfast, grab two complimentary tickets and head out to the tournament to watch friendly gentle giants and seasoned players battle it out for the trophy and enjoy the wide range of activities and games. Two free souvenir polo player shirts will help guests to look the part.
Prices start from: Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel THB 4,700++; Anantara Baan Rajprasong Bangkok Serviced Suites THB 5,780++; Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort THB 6,825++; Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel THB 9200++ per room per night and the package includes:
• 2 nights’ accommodation or more for two people
• Daily breakfast for two people
• Two tickets for the duration of stay to the King’s Cup Elephant Polo Tournament from 10th – 13th March 2016
• Two Polo team shirts
Package terms and conditions:
• For stays only from 7 to 14 March 2016
• All rates are subject to a 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax.
• The rates quoted are per room per night, subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
• Rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
• Minimum two night consecutive stay required.
• In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
• The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
Everydayfoodilove.co/ angeline-ong-yoga.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading our posts. Our team media coverage touches mostly on lifestyle events and focuses on happening scenes in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu. Invite us for food reviews, travel and hotel reviews, KL clubbing reviews and product launches. Our other interests include the movies, technology and photography. Subscribe to my facebook page. Contact us via my email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com