FESTIVE DINING AT FOUR SEASONS HOTEL KUALA LUMPUR - Unwrap the magic of the holidays with delectable Four Seasons celebrations.
This holiday season, step into a world of festivity and enchantment at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two, a stylish afternoon tea with friends or a gala gathering for loved ones and colleagues, the Four Seasons team elevates every celebration with impeccable craftsmanship and extra TLC.
“My work as a chef has taken me all over the world, giving me the opportunity to enjoy Christmas delicacies in many different cultures. Now, I’m recreating these recipes to share them with our guests in Kuala Lumpur,” says Chef Junious, his eyes twinkling with holiday spirit. Young guests are sure to love the Kids’ Corner, with Christmas candy and colouring activities.
• Christmas Eve Dinner: 24 December, 6-10.30 PM. Priced at MYR 298 nett.
• Christmas Day Brunch: 25 December, 12-3 PM. Priced at MYR 268 nett.
• Kids aged 5-12 eat at half price.
• Christmas Day Afternoon Tea: 25 December, 2.30-5.30 PM. Priced at MYR 198 nett.
New Year’s Eve Celebrations. Ring in 2020 at the most celebrated restaurants and bar at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Gastronomes, make your way to Yun House for a high-end Cantonese feast and coveted views of midnight fireworks. The signature menu for the final night of the year puts premium ingredients centre stage, elevated by the artistry of Chef Jimmy Wong and his team. Savour tantalizing creations like Braised Five Head Abalone with Fish Maw, made with abalone flown in from South Africa and braised in Chef Jimmy’s secret sauce for seven hours. For intimate celebrations, book a private dining room at this prestigious manor-style restaurant.
Count down to 2020 with your favourite people while dancing the night away at Bar Trigona, one of Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2019. Sip bespoke cocktails crafted by award-winning mixologists, served alongside sweeping views of Kuala Lumpur’s glittering skyline. With a live band in the house and front-row seats to the extravagant midnight fireworks show, say hello to 2020 in style.
• New Year’s Eve Set Dinner at Yun House: 31 December, 6 PM-12 AM. Priced at MYR 688 nett and MYR 1088 nett.
• New Year’s Eve Dinner at Curate: 31 December, 6 PM -12 AM. Priced at MYR 388 nett
• Countdown Party at Bar Trigona: 31 December, 10 PM-1 AM. Priced at MYR 388 nett (unlimited pouring of wine, beer, crafted cocktails and snacks) and MYR 688 nett (add champagne).
• Christmas-Themed Afternoon Tea at The Lounge: all through December (except 25), 2.30-5.30 PM. Priced at MYR 148 nett.
• Set Lunch/ Dinner at Yun House: all through December (except 31), 12-2.30 PM/ 6-10.30 PM. Priced at MYR 368 nett.
• Festive Buffet at Curate: all through December (except 24 and 31), 6-10.30 PM. Priced at MYR 198 nett.
• Kids aged 5-12 eat at half price.
KL residents can also spoil loved ones with festive takeaway. Let Four Seasons do the cooking while you spend quality time with the family. Choose from a selection of mouth-watering holiday treats, including Roasted Turkey, Salt Crusted Prime Rib, Yule Log Cake and Gingerbread House.
• Festive Takeaway: all through December. Contact the Hotel for menu.
New Year’s Day Celebrations. The celebrations don’t end on 31 December! Spend the first day of 2020 with loved ones as you discover special Four Seasons menus, designed to delight. At Curate, the inaugural brunch of the year features a tantalising spread with fresh coconuts and eggnog. Bring your appetite along to enjoy an array of international delicacies – from the US, Spain and Australia, to India, China and of course Malaysia. Marvel at the culinary team’s skill as they toss and carve your curated plate.
For those who prefer a later, lighter start to the year, The Lounge presents a luxurious afternoon tea. Savour a selection of finely cut sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted crème and marmalade, and exquisite pastries. Sip signature tea or Champagne as you sample Chef’s special creations symbolising prosperity and joy in the new year, including Boston Lobster, Sturgeon Caviar , Foie Gras, Duck Prosciutto and Cassis Crème Brûlée.
• New Year’s Day Brunch at Curate: 1 January, 12-3 PM. MYR 210 nett.
• New Year’s Day Afternoon Tea at The Lounge: 1 January, 2.30-5.30 PM, MYR 198 nett.
Everydayfoodilove.co/ angeline-ong-yoga.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading our posts. Our team media coverage touches mostly on lifestyle events and focuses on happening scenes in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu. Invite us for food reviews, travel and hotel reviews, KL clubbing reviews and product launches. Our other interests include the movies, technology and photography. Subscribe to my facebook page. Contact us via my email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Instagram: @angelineonglimin ASEAN TOP 50 SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS AWARD 2019 at ASEAN OUTSTANDING BUSINESS AWARD 2019 #AOBA #ARFF