A TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION AT HILTON
Christmas is undoubtedly one of the most celebrated festivities around the world. The month of December has always been eagerly anticipated as it is also a month of holidays. And what does holidays bring? It brings about memories and, often a sense of nostalgia for good times, surrounded by love, joy and togetherness.
Imagine, having family members and friends gather around for Christmas, and the day is filled with nothing but good food, exciting chatter and laughter, in the spirit of Christmas. This year, Hilton Malaysia brings you an exciting Christmas calendar filled with sensational dining for loved ones, family members and even friends.
Taking you on a traditional theme this year, allow us to give you a merry gastronomic journey where our Master Chefs present an array of irresistible yuletide indulgences. Be dazzled with our festive specials this holiday season and let us take you through our myriad of mouth-watering dishes and beautifully decorated stalls offering traditional handicrafts, gourmet hampers for gifting and jolly baked treats.
HILTON KUALA LUMPUR
Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner, Christmas Day Buffet Lunch & Dinner @ Vasco’s
A scrumptious traditional Christmas Eve buffet dinner awaits diners as the aroma of deliciously glazed and barbequed dishes fill the air at Vasco’s.
Featuring exciting line ups from fresh seafood on ice, classic Christmas favourites – pumpkin soup, pan fried foie gras with duck breast on brioche toast and fig marmalade, red & green crusted roasted beef rib eye pepper corn jus with Yorkshire pudding, traditional Christmas pudding, decadent chocolate Yule log and more!
· 24th December: Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner, RM 228 Nett available from 6.30pm – 10.30pm
· 25th December: Christmas Day Buffet Lunch, RM 228 Nett available from 12.00noon – 2.30pm
· 25th December: Christmas Day Buffet Dinner, RM 198 Nett available from 6.30pm – 10.30pm
· 31st December: New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner, RM 198 Nett available from 6.30pm – 10.30pm
· 24th December: Enjoy a festive five course Christmas Eve Dinner priced at RM 258 nett per person available from 6.30pm - 10.30pm inclusive of a welcome drink
· 25th December: Christmas Day Brunch (includes live carvery station) priced at RM 268 nett per person available from 11.00am – 3.00pm inclusive of a welcome drink
· 25th December: Savour a four course Christmas Day Lunch priced at RM 198 nett per person available from 12.00noon – 2.30pm inclusive of a welcome drink
· 31st December: Usher in the New Year with our New Year’s Eve dinner with a five course European themed dinner inclusive of a welcome drink priced at RM 268 nett
Graze will be featuring a special festive set lunch available throughout the month of December with a choice of two, three or four course menu from RM 128 Nett.
THE LOUNGE: Festive High Tea Galore
Enjoy our festive themed buffet high tea featuring a carving station priced at RM118 Nett available from 2.30pm -5.30pm the whole month starting from 1st December 2017.
· 24th December : Christmas Eve high tea buffet priced at RM 128 Nett
(Add on RM 118 for free-flow of beer & wine / RM 198 for Free Flow of Sparkling Champagne) available from 2.30pm-5.30pm
· 25th December: Christmas Day high tea buffet priced at RM 140 Nett
(Add on RM 118 for free-flow of beer & wine / RM 198 for Free Flow of Sparkling Champagne) available from 2.30pm -5.30pm
· 31st December: New Year’s Eve pre dinner at RM 120 Nett with food and beverage selections 6.30pm – 8.30pm
· 31st December: New Year’s Day high tea priced at RM 120 Nett with carving station from 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Take away our traditionally roasted Honey glazed turkey with roasted herb potatoes, sautéed seasonal vegetables, traditional bread stuffing with chestnuts and homemade sauce.
Come and experience our festive offerings at Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Call 03 2264 2262 or visit email@example.com for more information.
HILTON PETALING JAYA
Feel the magic as you appease your sweet tooth with heavenly Christmas Yule Log, assorted French pastries, miniature fruit savarin with ginger, tiramisu & blueberries Chantilly, miniature festive cup cakes, cinnamon almond chocolate cake, poach pear with ginger bread spice and choux puff towel which are sure to tantalize your taste buds! Starting from 7.00pm until 10.00pm on 24th December 2017, the buffet is priced at RM 169 Nett per adult. Prices are inclusive of a party pack for the occasion.
Whet, your appetite this Christmas Day with our Christmas Day High Tea where we bring you a selection of internationally inspired dishes featuring festive specialties like traditional beef roulades with walnut parsley, maple syrup whipped potatoes, barbequed baby squid with pine nut stuffing, Yule Log, Christmas minced pie, spiced pumpkin tartlets and many more. Come and join us from 12.30pm- 5.00pm on and celebrate Christmas with a belly-full of delight!
Buffet High Tea is priced at RM 169 Nett per adult.
Relish Hilton’s Christmas Goodies @ Home
If you wish to bring home some of our gastronomic delights for an unforgettable, scrumptious Christmas dinner then we recommend the roasted New Zealand sirloin, sautéed vegetables and roasted juicy leg of lamb. Ginger bread house & Santa Claus, assortments of Christmas cookies, delicious Christmas Yule Logs and assortments of mini minced pies is also available for take-away at our Christmas Market at Café Cino.
A Joyful Japanese Christmas
Indulge in the very best of our festive line up with the finest Japanese cuisine that will surely leave you with moments for a treasured experience at our newly refurbished Genji Japanese Restaurant. Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Buffet Dinner from 6.30pm -10.30pm is priced at RM 199 Nett per adult and add on RM 50 Nett to enjoy free flow of wine, sake, beer, soft drinks or juices.
An Oriental Yuletide Celebration
Want to Celebrate Christmas and New Years with a twist?
Our authentic Chinese feast is a must for a reunion and for those well deserving celebrations. The Christmas Eve set is available for lunch and dinner priced at RM 150 Nett per person. Also enjoy our New Year’s Eve set at RM 150 Nett.
HO! HO! HO! To get into the spirit of Christmas, we have built an Advent calendar complete with Christmas socks to countdown and celebrate the days in anticipation of Christmas. Diners who spends RM 250 in a single receipt will get a chance to win daily ‘mystery gifts’ consisting of Christmas treats and goodies!
Celebrate Christmas the Hilton way; suited for every merry-making, from an intimate dinner for two to a boisterous gathering for many. Call our Festive counter for bookings at +603 7955 9122 ext 4067/4260/4261. “LIKE” Hilton Petaling Jaya’s official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hiltonpetalingjaya and visit its F&B blog, www.ZestPJ.com for the latest F&B promotions and entertainment scenes. Also visit www.petaling-jaya.hilton.com for more information on Hilton Petaling Jaya’s other products and services.
Introducing Waterfront Café’s specialty salt crusted turkey, a treat for friends, family and loved ones. This dish a part of the fusion menu created by our Master Chef is stuffed with juicy granny smith apples and chestnut stuffing. The salt crusted turkey is marinated over night to enrich the flavor; heat is trapped under the hermetic crust and results in the roasted meat being moist, juicy and tasty. Our special turkey is served with cranberry sauce and brown jus.
The Waterfront Café’s Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Buffet Dinner will serve up an exciting line of fresh seafood, festive favourites and more! The festive buffet is available from 6.30pm -10.30pm and is priced at RM 118 nett and 50% off for children aged 12 years and below.
For more information call +608 2223 888 or visit www.Kuching.hilton.com
Celebrate a truly Malaysian Christmas with our Doubletree properties in Malaysia. Makan Kitchen at Doubletree Kuala Lumpur and Doubletree Johor Bahru is featuring Christmas with a twist this year, a very Malaysian twist!
DoubleTree Kuala Lumpur, Makan Kitchen
Come join us for a Christmas Eve and Christmas Day buffet Dinner, from 6.30pm – 10.30pm where you will be feasted with five types of grand roasts, roasted leg of lamb with rosemary-masala rub, curry rubbed Australian prime ribs roast, roasted Norwegian salmon with tandoori spices, chili and cajun roasted whole turkey and honey glazed turkey ham with caramelized Sarawakian pineapple priced of RM 148 nett.
· 23rd -25th December: Christmas Brunch from 12.30pm – 4.00pm priced at RM 110 Nett
· 31st December: New Year’s Eve dinner at RM 148 Nett priced at 6.30pm – 10.30pm
· 31st December: New Year’s Day high tea priced at RM 110 Nett from 12.30pm-4.00pm
DoubleTree Kuala Lumpur, Tosca
Savour an exquisite six course wine or prosecco pairing dinner, selected for you with our finest ingredients.
· 24th December: Christmas Eve Dinner from 6.00pm – 11.00pm from RM 180 Nett
· 31st December: New Year’s Eve Dinner from 6.00pm – 11.00pm from RM 220 Nett
DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru, Makan Kitchen
Roasts are the ultimate comfort food meal. Roasting delivers flavoursome, succulent, juicy meat so come and enjoy succulent roast from our carvery station featuring the much sort-after Turducken, venison, rosemary lamb shoulder and more from our All You Can Eat festive buffet.
· 24th & 25th December : Christmas Eve & Day Dinner from 6.30pm – 10.30pm priced at RM 158 Nett
· 23rd -25th December: Christmas High Tea from 12.30pm – 4.30pm priced at RM 108 Nett
· 31st December: New Year’s Eve dinner at RM 158 Nett priced from 6.30pm – 10.30pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru, Tosca
Savour an exquisite five course set menu featuring Christmas favourites
· 24th December: Christmas Eve Dinner from 6.30pm – 10.30pm from RM 190 Nett
· 31st December: New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet from 6.30pm – 10.30pm from RM 190 Nett
With 2018 fast approaching, start your party planning by coming over and joining us at our Poolside New Year’s Countdown After Party from 10:00am till late priced RM 50 Nett with one drink.
Everydayfoodilove.co/ angeline-ong-yoga.blgspot.com. Thank you for reading! We are currently expanding our reach in South East Asia to bring more for your next leisurely consideration. Our media team does media coverage for a wide variety of topics, ranging from Lifestyle events, HoReCa (Hotel, Restaurant and Cafe) reviews, Upcoming Clubs and Product launches. Our other interests also include but are not limited to dance, fitness, movies, technology and photography. Please subscribe to our facebook page. If you would like to get in touch with us, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.